By the end of this 4-day workshop you should be able to:
• Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy - and why it's the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source.
• Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools.
• Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements.
• Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system, that complex web of tissue that impacts all body structures and systems.
• Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body.
• Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
• Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders and many more.
• Put a simple, effective 10-Step Protocol into practice right away.